“If You Have Enthusiasm, A Positive Attitude And A Few Basic Fitness Skills, I Have A Well Paid, Fun And Fulfilling Personal Training Position Just For You!”
Dear Prospective Potential PT Coach,
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It is my hope that you have precisely what I need in an Health Professional so that I can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding coaching position I have available.
So let me tell you about me, my company and the coaching position.
My name is Maxine Hayes and I run a Health, Fitness and Nutrition company called potential Personal Training in Lindfield, West Sussex.
My business is dedicated to helping women and men achieve their health and fitness goals through customized nutrition and fitness programmes.
BUT MORE PEOPLE NEED OUR HELP!
I’m looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and energetic person to start training some of our current clients.
We currently offer One-on-One, Semi Private and Large group customised nutrition and fitness programmes, that educate, motivate, and support local men and women to change their lives for good.
All clients begin with an initial 12-week coaching package which includes: nutrition counseling and planning, full individualised programme design, monthly body diagnostic assessments and of course their PPT guided workout sessions.
If you are hired for this coaching position, you’ll begin coaching clients in the studio 2 – 3 days a week for 3-4 hours per day, including weekends, evenings and early mornings!
My studio offers a casual, fun environment, nice training equipment and the opportunity to learn the inner-workings of a successful personal training studio.
You will be compensated fairly, treated fairly and I will certainly look for ways to pay you more for your efforts if they warrant it. I want someone who enjoys working with people and making a difference in the lives of others… because that’s what we do in my studio.
Tasks You’ll Expected To Perform
* Develop Comprehensive Health & Fitness Programmes For Clients: You’ll receive coaching and training on our fitness system and programmes, but you’ll have flexibility to incorporate your training style and knowledge.
* Tracking Client Progress: In order to ensure a client’s success in our programs, you’ll need to track weekly progress, current successes and challenges, review client nutrition and exercise log worksheets and more on a weekly basis. It will be your job to hold a client accountable to his/her health and fitness programme to ensure the best results possible.
* Coach clients through their programme: You’ll be responsible for weekly exercise sessions and keeping detailed weekly progress reports on the clients your working with. If a client is having challenges throughout his/her programme, you’ll coach and motivate client and make appropriate changes to ensure consistent progress.
* Demonstrate Proper Exercise Instruction: This is a big one. I need you to be able to provide proper coaching, instruction, and motivation during a client training session. You should have a working knowledge of the human body (i.e. muscles, movements, functions, etc) and be able to provide appropriate exercises for client’s goals.
* Provide Ongoing Health and Fitness Education & Support: Our clients rely on us to service all of their health and fitness needs. It is your job as a expert coach to provide our clients with health and fitness education on various topics that will empower them to lead healthy lives forever. You’ll be provided with educational tools and resources, will be expected to study them and speak about them with your clients. We also spend time covering this in our weekly staff meetings.
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
* Health and Fitness Education: You do not need personal training experience, but you should have a working knowledge of health and fitness and hold a minimum fitness Instructor Level 2 & Personal Trainer Level 3 (or equivalent).
* Good Communication Skills: you will be talking with my clients, who are VERY important to me. You must be comfortable conversing in-person and on the phone and know how to conduct yourself professionally, and deliver clear instructions to the clients. I’ll teach you everything you need to do during a training session, but I can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
* People skills and personality- must LOVE working with people! As mentioned above you must be very comfortable working with people. This is an exciting studio and you must be able to show your clients energy and excitement while working with them.
If you have these additional skills, your CV will go right to the top of the stack (but if you don’t have these skills, you should still apply because these are not mandatory).
* Previous personal training experience (fitness studio, health club, in-home trainer, etc.)
* Basic nutrition knowledge
* National Certification
* A Degree in Sports, Sports Science, Biomechanics, Physiotherapy (or similar)
How To Apply
I’m looking to hire the right person relatively quickly. So if this job sounds good to you, then complete the web form below and we’ll contact you by email.
If you are a good fit for Potential PT then we will send you the second stage of our application process!