You may have even heard of me from..
- I have been featured in virtually every local print publication in Sussex including Lindfield Life, The Mid Sussex Times and The Argus.
- My story and those of my clients have had a double page spread in national newspaper The Sun.
- I have been interviewed by local radio personalities.
- I have been internationally awarded ‘Member Of The Year’ for the growth of my fitness business.
- I was a semi-finalist for the Fitpro ‘Award in Excellence’.
- I have successfully organised fund-raising events to support local charities Chestnut Tree House Childrens Hospice and SASBAH.
Potential Personal Training has featured in national newspapers and is internationally recognized for changing peoples lives and empowering Mid Sussex women to lead a better lifestyle and gain body confidence through bespoke, results driven, fitness training programmes.
Unlike over-crowded gyms that leave you alone to figure things out for yourself, our expert coaches deliver your tailored programme in our private studio environment, that focuses on giving you life changing, body transformation results.
In 2008 I was 21 years old with a 12 week old son, weighing in at over 16 stone. Reluctantly I joined the gym and began a pretty lonely and some what boring gym programme, the only thing initially keeping me going was the little break I got from being a mummy. After 4 months I had shed 2 stone and had picked up enough confidence to ask a member of staff for some help, a decision that turned out to be one of the best I have ever made. Through the help of this trainer the weight fell off me and a passion started to grow for exercise.
In June 2009 I had lost 6 stone and crossed over into a maintenance programme full of experimentation of different exercise types.
Since then Potential has gone from strength to strength, running Large Group and Semi-Private Fitness Sessions in Lindfield.
The combination of our expert personal trainers and our nutritional guidance has shown phenomenal results in clients! As word has spread, classes are filling up fast and making way for brand new sessions, watch this space for updates on what’s coming next from Potential Personal Training.
I have lost over 2½ st, dropped 3 dress sizes and gained the enthusiasm and commitment to make exercise an integral part of my life. Potential Personal Training initially helped me to lose weight I had gained as a student, that was 18 months ago and I am still at my goal weight! They have helped me to make exercise and healthy nutrition a part of my life, not just for weight loss.